The Social Development’s Big Brother/ Big Sister Youth Mentorship Programme offers children between the ages of 6 and 16 the opportunity to foster strong and lasting relationships with older persons who in turn provide positive guidance and companionship.
- To provide children with a positive role model.
- To encourage positive social interaction and companionship between children and heir mentors.
- To ensure adequtate personal development and life skills socialization for children at risk.
- To offer a support system for parents who may be unable to provide all psychological and/or emotional support and attention that their children require.
- To enrich the lives of adults through service to their community while giving then a sense of fulfillment.